Life may begin at 40 but for most women, 40 means that there’s no more room for being sexy.
In truth, being 40 is not a reason to stop shopping around for those sexy lingerie and sexy wear that you have long been longing for. Your body may not seem to be as tight or as firm as they used to be but with proper lingerie, you can still exude the same sexiness you did 10 or 20 years ago. Here’s how to do it:
- Although granny panties may seem to be more comfortable, it is not a sin to indulge yourself with some g-strings and thongs. Keep in mind that being over 40 with panty lines showing through your skirt or pants is an even greater sin as it takes away elegance that comes with age.
- Make sure you wear great-fitting bras. Your breasts would not be as perky as they used to be so make sure you go for those with underwire and pads.
- Scoop necks and V-necks are more appropriate over plunging necklines. They allow you to show off some skin while making sure that you don’t look like you’re trying hard to be sexy.
- If you have a well-toned thighs and legs, you can wear short skirts. Otherwise, you need to make sure that your skirts go way past your knees.
- Keep away from “mom” jeans most especially if you have a well-toned abs.